Gregory Fourel – CFO
● Seventeen years experience in the US in Finance and Accounting for a major Oil and Gas Group listed on New York Stock Exchange and CAC 40 (about 15B$ revenue).
● 8 years on the US West Coast in Energy sector and Renewables.
● American and French citizenship giving me high exposure to multicultural management.
● Strong background in Accounting/Finance in an International environment: financial statements, consolidation, project accounting, IFRS and US GAAP rules, financing, cash management, foreign exchange risk exposure, and sales/income taxes.
● Proven expertise in Financial Management: strategy, budgeting/forecasting, actuals versus planned and workload.
● Extensive experience in Project Accounting of major international projects: project accounting and contract management, commercial negotiation, forecasting and cost control of major lump-sum turnkey / reimbursable projects in the downstream fields (refining, gas processing, petrochemicals, hydrogen, ethylene, FCC, renewables energies).
● Quick learner, innovative and goal oriented, capable of quickly improving and optimizing an organization.
● Excellent communication and teamwork skills, strong leadership.
● Work well with multicultural teams.
Start date: 11/27/2018
Legally authorized to work in the US
Will require sponsorship now or in the future