HSBC provides global financial support in over 30 countries and territories including France and the United States. Their International Banking Center can recommend a solution whether you’re still in your home country, already in the U.S., planning to move, or if you are from the U.S.
With HSBC, there is a tailored solution for the challenges you are facing:
- Opening an account before you arrive in the U.S.
- Opening and connecting a U.S. checking account with your other accounts held globally
- International fund transfers between linked accounts
- U.S. mortgages for international borrowers
- Transferring your HSBC credit history and opening a U.S. credit card