LOS ANGELES, February 4th, 2015.
The FACC Los Angeles is proud to announce its partnership with IDCN (International Dual Career Network).
Members of the FACC LA exclusively benefit from this opportunity!
What is IDCN?
The International Dual Career Network was created in order to bring together the spouses of relocated employees of multi-national and local organizations in Los Angeles to provide a mutually beneficial job-search and recruiting platform. on the other hand, it provides companies access to a turnkey pool of talent.
IDCN was initially launched by Nestle in Lake Geneva and soon attracted major corporation around the world. The LA Chapter includes major businesses and academic leaders, among them Ernst & Young, JP, Cal Tech University, and the FACC LA.
For more information on International Dual Career Network, we invite you to visit the IDCN Website.
How does it work ?
Events are organized throughout the year to give members an opportunity to:
- Collect useful information on how best to search for jobs in the region
- Get visibility of job opportunities and meet with recruiters from the Corporate Members
- Receive practical tips and guidance from Human Resources professionals on how to prepare for and organize their job search in the most effective and impactful manner
- Share success stories, valuable experiences and challenges with other partners
- Build meaningful relationships and networks which will help them to move ahead
Events are hosted by the company members and organized by the partner volunteers with the support of the company hosting the event and some service providers. They give an opportunity for the host company to showcase their company and together with service providers share useful information on job search and career development.
If you would like to receive more information about this initiative, please contact us at [email protected]
If your company is interested in becoming a member of the IDCN network, please contact Samuel Loy at [email protected]