The International School of Los Angeles is seeking a French-English Bilingual Receptionist/Administrative Assistant in the corporate offices in Burbank (Temporary/Part-time).
- Answering phone calls and providing administrative support for the corporate office on a part-time (11:30am to 5:00pm) temporary basis (2 to 3 months).
- Answering and screening all phone calls to the corporate office and directing them to the appropriate person
- Greeting and directing all visitors and families who enter the corporate office
- Providing support to the corporate office in Burbank
- Sorting and distributing all mail
- Assisting with data entry, filing, and other clerical tasks as needed
- Assisting with events as needed
- Additional duties as assigned
- Native proficiency in both French and English
- Excellent phone and reception skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and strong attention to detail
- Ability to provide a high level of customer service
- Ability to prioritize and manage simultaneous demands with a willing, friendly attitude
- Ability to work collaboratively
- Strong computer skills
- Previous experience in independent schools or nonprofits is helpful
- A demonstrated commitment to LILA’s mission and values
- An appreciation and understanding of other cultures
How to apply: Please send your cover letter, resume and list of references to [email protected] (please put “Receptionist/Administrative Assistant” in the subject line).
The position is available for immediate hire, with applications considered on a rolling basis. No phone calls, please.
Read the full job description here
Mission: The International School of Los Angeles (LILA) is an international, preschool through 12th-grade school committed to academic excellence in a nurturing and intimate environment that encourages personal initiative, creativity and curiosity. Students are challenged through the rigorous and well-balanced bilingual curricula of the French baccalauréat and International Baccalaureate institutions. Our goal is to develop confident, caring, and open-minded critical thinkers who will thrive in a diverse competitive world.